It is used to attach a lash extension to a person’s natural eyelashes in the lash application process. This adhesive is clear and pure without carbon or ink.
It is a highly concentrated cyanoacrylate, a fast-drying, glue-like chemical bonding agent, and it is designed for speed and ultimate fastening power. With a fast-drying time of 1 - 1.5 seconds, it allows for instant and seamless attachment, long-lasting retention, and flexible humidity range.
- 1-1.5 sec dry time
- 25-75 relative humidity range
- Ideal temp range: 18.5C-24C
- available in one time and subscription based (10% OFF)
- Urgent Pickup available in Mississauga for $9.99 Please contact +16472012022 for urgent pick up
- subscription cannot be combined with other promo codes, discounts or offers.
- for any adjustment needed to be made to your subscription such as cancellation or combining shipments of other products please email email@example.com atleast 72 hours before your automatic subscription shipment date.
- If you wish to cancel subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line subscription cancellation and include necessary information. We require 72 hr notice for subscription cancellation prior to your automatic bill date according to your subscription frequency (12:00AM)
Recommended usage and tips:
- Do not store in rice
- Do not use a primer unless client has oily lashes
- Use only on clean lashes. Clients must cleanse lash-line with professional-grade lash cleanser before application to achieve the longest retention
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shake well before dispensing a drop
- Clean nozzle with a lint-free wipe after dispensing a drop
- Use red stopper in the package after opening adhesive to minimize exposure to humidity
- Replace drop every 15-20 min unless using out glue palette 30-40 min
- Shock polymerize drop on the palette when you are done with it to protect you and your client
- Wear protective mask during application
- Avoid contact with skin
- May cause allergic reaction to sensitive clients
- Replace adhesive every 4-6 weeks