Social Media Planning for your Lash Biz
There are multiple reasons to pre-plan your social media content:
1. Work smarter not harder
2. When you commit time in the week/month to plan your content you free up more time to focus on the more important stuff
3. Build a cohesive & well-structured content across all media platforms
4. Branding is all about consistency! When you're consistently present sis people will know who that girl is! Spontaneous posts are fine when opportunity strikes. But steady progress requires discipline!
How to plan your social media content:
Ways to pre-plan your social media content:
1. Old-school pen and paper 📝
2. An app or social media tool
3. Excel spreadsheet with days, platform, and time
You could do this on a specific day of the week or a specific day of the month. This allows you to collect images of your clients and create content using apps like:
Not sure what your content calendar should look like? Get up and running fast with a handy template when you subscribe to our mailing list.